Monday, April 2, 2012


Hello everyone!  Today's card is another one
inspired by the great sketch by Emily Keaton for
the ISSC09 challenge.
I have used the Bella Blue paper pad from GCD
I turned the sketch on its side and added a few
embellishments.  The flourishes are die cut from
a Sizzix Die.  The bow is tied from seam binding.
I added 2 corsage pins and snipped off the tips
so we won't be drawing any blood.
Thank you for spending some time with me.
I love hearing what you have to say.
Hugs,
Gail

7 comments:

  1. Oh my... I adore that bow! Thanks for playing at iSpy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the browns and blues!!! Bow/flourish is a nice touch!!! Thanks for playing at I Spy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - great color combo~ Thanks for joining in at ISpy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant! Love the ribbon and the flourish detail! Thanks for playing with us this week at iSpy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You played again! This is absolutely gorgeous and I love that you flipped the sketch!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at iSpy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Gail! You are this week's Top 2 Winner over at the iSpy Sketches Challenge Blog :D

    ReplyDelete